Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Budget Talk (1/31-2/5)


Pictured above are a couple of transactions I did at Albertsons on Friday the 4th of February using Twice the Value coupons. I am not going to list out the details as these were from last weeks sales ad.

The total spent on the above transactions was $11.93 - I put one transaction of $2.78 on my rebate card and paid cash for the remaining $9.15 (my total out of pocket).

I also made a quick trip to Costco for Edamame and Sandwhich Thins spending $13.98. Then made a trip into Rosauers on Saturday for some Superbowl essentials using the leftover balance of a gift card from Christmas and $8.64 out of pocket!

Weekly Budget Summary
Prior to these transactions, I had $53.75 remaining of my weekly budget. After these two tranasactions, I have $21.98, which I will carry over into next week (2/6-2/12). This carryforward plus my regular allowance of $50, gives me a total spending budget of $71.98 for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment