Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cookies & Dogs




The Saturday before the Superbowl, I had stopped by Rosauers to get a few things and saw these Christmas cookies on Clearance for $1.50. I had just ordered $1/1 coupons and decided this was a great way to use them all up without having to pair with Twice the Value coupons. I threw them in the freezer and all I have to do is reroll them so I can cut them into whatever shape I want! I picked up 14 - Total Spent $7.00, Total Saved $26.46 (79%).




Then I was able to squeeze in a few more transactions of Bar-S meat franks! I picked up some pasta, break and buns too. Total Spent at Albertsons: $7.48, Total Saved $42.79 (85%)



Weekly Budget Summary

I had $68.53 remaining in me weekly budget before the above transactions. Afterwards, I still have $54.05.

No comments:

Post a Comment