Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Albertsons Deals 11/3 - 11/9







I have found my self stuck in a rut again, so this week I am hoping to climb back up on solid ground. A month ago, I was so proud of myself for getting my coupons organized and jumping back on the trifty wagon, but I have once again fallen off and the only thing I know to do is to slowly fight my way back on! I am committing myself to at least an hour a day to clip and/or organize my coupons so I am able to locate them easily to take advantage of some thrifty deals.


I have found that if I don't know where to begin on locating my coupons, that I let many thrifty deals go by. Then a friend of mine will brag about their stockpile of crackers or soup they just scored and I start to beat myself up about letting that deal get away from me due to my disorganization! There's been a few deals this past week that I just know in a week or two I am going to torment myself for not taking advantage of. So to avoid any additional torture, I must get back on track, especially with all the baking and snack sales that are bound to come along with the Holiday season!


I am excited to see that Albertsons has some pretty good stock up prices this week on items I want and they are part of the Savings Spotlight promotion so most of them, you don't even need a coupon for! These are a some of the items I hope to purchase this week:


Mentos Gum $1.00
  • Use $1/1 coupon from 10/10 Smart Source
  • Final Price FREE

I just need to locate my coupons =)

Coffee-Mate Creamer 16 oz. $1.50

  • Use $1.50/1 coupon from here
  • Final Price FREE

Always happy to find printable coupons, especially when my coupons are in such disarray!

Instant Savings Spotlight

Save $5 INSTANTLY when you purchase 10 participating items (Savings of $0.50 per item). There are many participating items, but I am only listing the ones I plan to purchase. Please see the weekly ad for all items. You can receive multiple savings in one transaction. For example, if you purchase 20 items, you will receive a total of $10 in INSTANT savings. The prices are listed before/after INSTANT savings.

Albertsons Broth 14.5 oz $0.85/$0.35

Albertsons Cream of Chicken or Cream of Mushroom Soup $0.79/$0.29

Pepsi 2 liters $1.29/$0.79

Heinz Gravy 12 oz $1.29/$0.79

  • Use $1/3 coupon here
  • Final Price $0.46 each

Dole Pineapple 20 oz $1.25/$0.75

Albertsons Vegetable Oil 24 oz $1.49/$0.99

Eggo Waffles 10-ct $1.49/$0.99

  • Use $1/2 coupon from here
  • Final Price $0.49 each
What great deals do you plan on rounding up this week? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment