Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's on Your List?



Thanks to Albertsons for releasing Twice the Value coupons this past Sunday, the last three days of Albertsons sales last week were awesome! I hope you were able to take advantage of their Instant Spotlight Savings last week to stock up on cooking soup, gravy and waffles! My cupboards and freezers are full of all three items, which will really help me create fast and easy meals over the winter.

There's not much going on this week that I am too excited about so I will probably take a back seat to shopping and just hit a couple of places. Here is what's on my list for the week:

Albertsons
Farm Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast or Tenders 3 lb bag $5.64 (with in-ad coupon)

Tillamook Brick Cheese 2-lb $4.99 with in-ad coupon
  • Use $1/1 coupon from here
  • Final Price $3.99

I will probably wait until Sunday before purchasing just incase they release Twice the Value coupons again.... you never know.

I'm not certain I will purchase from their Instant Savings Spotlight (Receive $5 INSTANT saving for every 10 participating items purchased) this week but here are the items that look the best to me.

Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix or Traditional Brownie Mix $0.99

  • Only $0.49 each after INSTANT savings

Keebler Graham Cracker Pie Crust $1.49

  • Only $0.99 each after INSTANT savings

Gold Medal Flour 4.25-5 lb Bags $1.49

  • Only $0.99 each after INSTANT savings

Peter Pan Peanut Butter 16.3-oz $1.49

  • only $0.99 each after INSTANT savings

Rosauers

Gallons of Milk $1.79 each (limit of 2)

Fuji Apples $0.69 lb


A&B Foods
Pork Sirloin Roast $1.98 lb


I am also on the hunt for a good coffee deal, but haven't found one yet. Anyone know of one? I'm completely out!!! Help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment