Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hot California Deal


I overlooked the Albertsons deal on California Kitchen Pizzas this morning. I wasn't expecting the coupon or the Catalina offer to match up to the individual pizzas, but it looks like it just might. Here is how to make the deal work.
This week at Albertsons, the California Kitchen Pizza Smalls 5.5-10.2 ounces are on sale for $2.50 each.
  • Buy 4 Pizzas for a total of $10
  • Print and use 4 $1.50/1 coupons
  • Final Total will be $4.00, but you should receive a $3 catalina back to use on your next shopping trip.

I have not tried this but it appears the individual sized pizzas are producing the catalina. Also remember that you can only print two coupons per computer, so to get a total of four coupons, you need access to a second computer!

I will let you know once I tried this how it worked out for me! Please let me know if you try it first =)

1 comment:

  1. My friend Diane was able to confirm. Great deal! Thanks Diane

    ReplyDelete