Sunday, November 14, 2010

Albertsons Twice the Value Coupons


I had read a rumor that Albertsons would be releasing Twice the Value (TTV) coupons every weekend through Thanksgiving, but since I didn't know how to confirm it, I left it unsaid, however, with the release of TTVs three weekends in a row, I would say its a safe bet!
A couple of deals I will be doing:
Tillamook Cheese 2-lb brick $4.99 with in-ad coupon
  • Use $1/1 coupon here
  • Use TTV
  • Final Price $2.99 each

Maxwell House Coffee $5.99

  • Use $1/2 coupon from Holiday coupon book in-store
  • Use TTV
  • Final Price $4.99 each

Tip: I don't know if you would consider this a fabulous price, but as I mentioned almost a week ago, I'm completely out of coffee so any price would pretty much do at this point, and its better normal!

I also might rething the Super Savings Spotlight this week. While sorting coupons this weekend, I found more Betty Crocker Cake Mix & Frosting coupons and with TTV coupons, this becomes an awesome deal.

Buy 5 Cake Mixes $0.99 each

Buy 5 Frostings $1.49 each

Subtotal: $12.40

Use 5 $0.75 on Cake Mix and Frosting coupons

Use 3 TTVS

Receive $5 INSTANT savings for purchasing 10 partipating items

Final Price $1.40 for all 10 items!



No comments:

Post a Comment