Friday, November 19, 2010

Weekly Grocery List

I'm not gonna lie. I'm quite disappointed in the Turkey specials this year. Albertsons requires you to spend $50 in one transaction in order to get a Turkey at $0.27 per pound! For those of you who followed my blog before I redesigned it, know that I rarely spend $50 in one transaction. In an effort to take advantage of Twice The Value Coupons and promotions, I usually do several smaller trips in a week rather than one big trip.


I'm leaning more towards Safeway this year for my turkey. They are offering turkeys for $0.29 per pound and you only need to spend $25 in one transaction. The only problem is that I haven't been thrilled with their sales ad the last couple of weeks. I have spent way too much time trying to find a bargain at Safeway this week, just to get a turkey!


I was able to find a couple of worthy items at Safeway that I think I can use towards my minimum $25 spending.


Tillamook 2-lb Bricks $3.99
  • Use $1/1 coupon here (zip code 83501)
  • Final Price $2.99

Lucerne Eggs 18-ct Large Eggs $1.99


Lucerne Sour Cream 16-oz $1.50


Golden Sweet Pineapples $1.99 each


Please remember when planning your trips that the store always uses your precoupon total to determine if you met the promotion's spending requirement, including their in-ad coupons.


I haven't spent much time looking at Albertson. I'm focused on Safeway and a turkey this week! However, rumor is that Albertsons is releasing another round of Twice the Value coupons on Sunday, so if thats true, I may revisit Albertsons and see what I can round up on coupons.


No comments:

Post a Comment