Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Budget Talk




I went out town this weekend with my friends and got myself a little behind at home, so I am going to do a very brief summary of my shopping this past week.



If you recall, I started the first week of the year going over my weekly budget of $50 by $30.27. So I started last week $30.27 in the hole.


I had the following shopping trips:










Safeway 67% Savings - Total Out of Pocket $11.10


  • 4 Lays Potato Chips

  • 2 Welchs Juice

  • 2 Hawain Juice

  • Gallon of Milk

  • Organic Sour Cream

Rosauers 61 % Savings - Total Out of Pocket $9.53

  • 2 Large Jars of Nalley Elites

  • 1 Santitas Tortilla Chips

  • 1 Resers Tortillas

  • 2 lbs Pink Lady Apples

  • 1 Bunch Green Lettuce

  • 3 lbs Navel Oranges

Rite-Aid - Total Spent $3.11

  • 2 Stayfree
  • 2 Sharpie 8-ct Packages
  • 1 Sharpie Pen
  • 2 Special K Cereals

Grand Total Spent for the Week: $44.38


This week, I ended up $5.62 under my weekly budget of $50, so my spending for the year to date is currently $24.65 over budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment