Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello There... It's Been Awhile




Before your days of couponing were you a regular at your local Grocery Outlet? I probably use to go there at least 2-3 times per month and thought I was a savings superstar! Ahh those were the days... not! Now I really know what a savings super star is! With a couple of hours devoted to clipping coupons and matching them up to the weekly sales, my savings has sky-rocketed and I rarely step food inside Grocery Outlet. Occassionally its fun to go inside and see what kind of deals are to be had though =)




Last night my three year old was pleading with me for chocolate milk! Its his favorite and I haven't had any for quite some time because there just hasn't been any decent sales. He was already upset because he wasn't invited over to a friends house to play like his older brother so I thought I would indulge him. I decided to head over to Grocery Outlet and see if they had any chocolate syrup for a decent price.... I don't think $1.99 is a decent price, but we were there, so I took a quick tour of the store to see if there might be some other great finds:




Chocolate Syrup $1.99


Ketchup $1.49


Crinkle Cut Fries $2.49


Kid Cuisine Meals $0.50 each




Total Spent $7.97 - Total Weekly Allowance Remaining $32.32


No comments:

Post a Comment