Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lets Just Call It Reprogramming!

I have been a little absent on here this week because I started to "reprogram" the way I eat. In an effort to establish better eating habits, which will hopefully lead to weight loss, I am in the process of reprogramming my tastes and cravings!


This week I am trying to eliminate carbs as much as possible. I am hoping this will suppress my sweet tooth and cravings for sweet and salty foods. My focus this week is to eat mainly vegetables, lean meats, and a couple of dairy servings each day. So far so good! I did have a veggie salad from a local resteraunt yesterday, which did have carbs (rice), but it was still a healthy lunch option, so I have been pleased with my progress. Plus I have been drinking water likes there's no tomorrow! All those trips from my office to the bathrooom equates to exercise, right?


The downside to all of this is that I have had a three day headache! I take that as a sign my body knows I am depriving it of something so its retaliating. The headache has left me pretty blah in the evenings which has led to the lack of posting. The good news is, I no longer have a headache! Which to me is a good sign my body will start responding positively to the changes in my eating habits and now that I am feeling a little more frisky, I can start to incorporate some exercise into my Day to Day World!


I have been doing some shopping this week. I did a Safeway trip on Sunday, a trip to Costco and had a nice money making trip to Rite-Aid. I will try to get the details of these up shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment