Friday, January 28, 2011

Rite-Aid Spent $1, Saved $65 (99%)



This week at Rite-Aid, there is awesome money making potential on Nature Made Fish Oil! Earlier this month, there was a $5/1 internet coupon available for Nature Made vitamins and had you printed them, you could potentially make $16 on purchasing Fish Oil! I of course never got around to printing them but I was still able to make some money. Here is what I did:


3 Nature Made Fish Oil 60-ct $11.49 each

1 GE Extra Soft Lightbulbs 4-pack $1.99



Subtotal: $36.46



Used $4/$20 Rite-Aid Purchase Video Value Beauty Bonus Coupon

Used 1 $4/1 Nature Made Fish Oil coupon from February All You Magazinge

Used 2 $2/1 Nature Made Fish Oil coupon fromm 1/2 SS

Used 1 $3/1 Nature Made Rite-Aid February Video Value Coupon



New Subtotal: $21.46, Plus I earned $27.99 in +Up Rewards, which makes this transaction a $6.53 MONEYMAKER



Used $21 of +Up Rewards from previous transaction



Total: $0.46, Used Rebate Card



Total Spent $0, Total Saved $38.46 (100%)






My son was invited to a birthday party this weekend for a girl in his class. I have a couple of gifts stashed away for boys but none for girls. Rather than going to Walmart and spending cash on a present, I decided to see what I could find at Rite-Aid. I have an abundance of +Up Rewards so this is a much pleasing option over cash! I also was in need of a calendar! Can you believe I got no calendars this year for Christmas! Last year I had more than I could use!!!

1 Wall Calendar $7.99
1 Color Explosion $11.99
2 GE Extra Soft Lightbulbs $1.99 each

Subtotal: $23.96, Plus I earned back $3.98, Which Makes this like paying $19.98

Used $23 in +Up Rewards Earned in Previous Transactions

Total Spent $0.96, Total Saved $27 (97%) - For some reason I forgot to use my Rebate Card! This should have been 100% Savings ;-)



Weekly Allowance Summary

After my trips to Safeway and my trip to Costco, I had $31.87 remaining in my weekly allowance, so after the $0.96 out of pocket on the above transactions, I still have $30.91 remaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment