Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Children's Place Monster Sale




The Monster Sale (60% off selected items) at Children's Place just got even better. Today only you can score FREE Shipping with code FSSNOW and you can also receive an additional 15% discount with code UPROMISE1C.


I was able to get the above sweater for only $8.29 plus I got a henley for $8.29 and two pairs of jeans at $8.47 each. My grand total with tax was only $35.70! And that comes straight to my door, which makes it even better.


I also received a $1 credit on my Ebates account (3%). What is Ebates? Its an online shopping site that gives you up to 26% back every time you shop online. Its also a great source for online promotional codes that give you any more discounts! Go here to find out all about it!


Thank you Hip 2 Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment