Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cheap Gum at Rite-Aid


My husband can really go through the gum! He puts a piece in everytime we get into a vehicle to go anywhere, its as if he can't drive unless he is chomping on a piece of gum, which is why I love me a good sale on gum!
Here's What I did:
12 Packs Trident Xtra Care Gum $1.00 each
  • Used 4 $1/3 coupons from 1/2 Smart Source
  • Final Price $0.67 each, Plus I earned a $1 +Up Reward for every 2 I purchase, which made this like paying $0.17 each

2 Wet Ones

  • Used 2 $1/1 coupons $1.99 each
  • Final Price $0.99 each, Plus I earned a $1 +Up Reward for each one purchased, which made this a $.01 MONEYMAKER

1 Bag of Holiday Candy Clearanced to $0.25

Total: $10.23, Used $10 +Up Reward from Previous Trip, Received Back $8 in +Up Rewards

Final Total $0.23 - Paid with a rewards card - Weekly Allowance Remaining $(10.83)

No comments:

Post a Comment