Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's On Your Shopping List?

Good News is that there will be three Twice the Value Coupons in Albertsons ad tomorrow, but the bad news is that I didn't really see any hot deals. I'm gonna have to lay the ad out along side my coupon binder and go on a hunt for some good match-ups! FYI - they will be good for 4 days (Wed-Sat).

Safeway - Did you think I was crazy? I was starting to wonder! Apparently I was reading a weekly ad for an area other than ours! These prices are not good in teh PNW! Except for the Juice! Sorry!!!
Signature Hoagies $1.99 wyb 2
  • I have leftover ham in the fridge so these would be nice to have on hand for sandwhiches over the weekend.

Safeway Select Artisan French Bread $0.99

Pork Loin Chops $2.99-lb Buy 1 Get 1 FREE

  • Would be nice to have some additional variety to my stockpile of meat other than chicken and ground beef.

Red Delicious Apples $0.57 lb

  • Down to our last orange

Blackberries 6-oz $1.00 each

  • Might be nice to have on my Special K

Welch's Juice $1.99 wyb 4

  • Use $1/1 coupon here (zip code 66046)

Let me know if you come up with some good deals at Albertsons! I hate to see those TTV coupons go to waste =)

No comments:

Post a Comment