Thursday, January 6, 2011

Save Me From the Spending!!!

Are you starting to wonder if I'm some crazy woman who just can't stop shopping? I am! It seems like I have done a lot of shopping this week and you would think my meat purchase earlier this week would have scared me off until next week! Well, I can't let my darling doggy starve, can I? I spent so much of my time the last 4-6 weeks focused on shopping for the holidays, I neglected to shop for myself and my family and now I am starting the Year off with above average spending.



Here's what my grocery trip tonight looked like:


1 15-lb Purina Beneful Healthy Weight Dog Food $15.99


5 Boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks $0.99 when you buy 5
  • Used $1/3 coupon here
  • Used $1/2 coupon here
  • Final Price $0.69 each, Plus I earned a $3 Catalina to use on my next shopping trip, which makes this like paying $0.09 per box

1 Kleenex $1.50

  • Used FREE coupon received on a previous trip
  • Final Price FREE

2 Swiss Miss Cocoas $2.00 each

  • Used 2 $2/1 coupons (no longer available)
  • Final Price $0.00

Grand Total $19.44, Total Saved $18.47 (49%), Plus I earned a $3 Catalina to use on my next shopping trip. Weekly Allowance Remaining $(30.27).

No comments:

Post a Comment