Monday, January 31, 2011

Budget Talk

I started this week with a carryforward of $24.05 from monies not spent the previous week. This in addition to my weekly allowance of $50, gave me a total of $74.05 for the week. I was excited to have this excess in my budget for the week so I could stock up on healthier food options!

After the last shopping trip I posted to Rite-Aid, I still had $31.87 remaining for the week. Then Saturday, I dropped my son off at a birthday party an in an effort to kill some time before I needed to pick him back up, I wandered around Costco.... never a good idea!

1 4-pack Laughing Cow Cheese $8.35

5 lbs 91/9 Lean Ground Beef $13.99 ($2.80 per lb)

2 dozen large eggs $3.29



Total Spent $25.63



Weekly Allowance Remaining: $6.24



So this week I have a spending allowance of $56.24!

No comments:

Post a Comment